Manatee and Sarasota County have diverse elements of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered people in the community.
(941) 727-2789 Gay Friendly Political Organizations Gulf Coast Log Cabin Club.
(941) 920-1521 Gay Friendly Social Clubs A League of Our Own.
(941) 359-8212 Romeo's (Retired Old Men Eating Out).
(941) 953-2721 Planned Parenthood of SW & Central Florida.
(941) 366-0361 Sarasota County Health & Human Svcs.
(941) 359-4642 Gay Friendly Entertainment/Music Diversity: The Voices of Sarasota (Formally Harmony: The Womens Voices of Sarasota AND The Gulf Coast Men's Chorus).
(941) 364-8662 Club Heat - Wednesday nights are drag nights.
Crescent Beach on Siesta Key also attracts a varied crowd.
South Turtle Beach off of Midnight Pass Road attracts those looking for some privacy, romantic strolls or a beautiful Siesta Key sunset. Casperson Beach is known as the Gay Beach for those living in the south Sarasota county area. (941) 907-2824 Church of the Trinity (MCC) - 7225 N.